If your release has an email notification you can set the email send time in its Assignment Schedule.
Setting release email send time
- Edit an existing release.
- Go to its Assignment Schedules
- Create or edit a Schedule.
The schedule editor will open.
- Near the top of the page is the control for Send Time.
Check the circular button to enable it.
- The Send to all option means that you want to send to every recipient on any selected lists. This is checked by default.The Send to new only option will send an email to the newly added recipient without sending an email notification to the currently selected recipient.
- By default, the present day and time is already pre-populated for you (the time zone based upon your computer time).Click on the calendar icon if you wish to change the date.The calendar picker will appear. Pick the desired date.
- To pick a specific time, click the drop down arrow beside the time.
- Select the desired time.
- After selecting at least one recipient list, press the OK button to complete creating the schedule.
- In the Assignment Schedules page, click Publish to adopt the changes.
- setting the release email send time in the past is the same as sending as soon as possible
- if a release is set to be sent out right away, allow up to ten minutes for processing and world region scheduling