Submit a Ticket
Back to plaympe.com
Play MPE Knowledge Base
Play MPE Player
I'm using gmail and all Play MPE email notification go to Promotions
Free Gmail accounts have Promotions tab in their Inbox. For Play MPE email notification to go to directly to you Inbox, you have to set up a filter. Please follow the steps below:
1) Go to mail.google.com and log into your email account.
2) Go to Settings. Click the gear/cog icon and select Settings.
3) Go to Filters and Blocked Addresses
4) Select "Create a new filter"
5) Under From field enter
6) Select Create filter
7) Select "Categorize as" checkbox and select "Primary"
8) Select Create Filter
Once this is set. Play MPE release notification should go to your Inbox(primary)
Updated: 17 Jun 2019 04:12 AM
Help us to make this article better
What is Version 8 of Play MPE?
How to use the Play MPE Upload Service
Why can't I view a release in the player for which I received a notification email?
Adding a video link in your email using Promotional Info
Introduction to Play MPE Reporting
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk