Optionally, you can set an expiry date/time
for a release so that it is made unavailable in the system on a certain
date and time.
Setting a release expiry
- Edit an existing release where you wish to set an expiry.
- Go to Contacts (Step 4)
- Create or edit a Schedule.
The schedule editor will open.
- In the existing or new schedule, first enable the Release Expires check box for editing by clicking the check box.The date and time field will now be editable.
- After selecting the desired date and time, review or edit the rest of the schedule elements and click Save.
- Setting a release expiry time affects only the release as it appears
in the system, it has no effect on email notifications that were sent
out except that any button links will result in an error.