If your release has an email notification you can set the email send time in its Schedule.
Setting release email send time
- Edit an existing release.
- Go to contacts (Step 4)
- Create or edit a Schedule.
The create schedule page will open.
- Look for notify recipients by email header and select the check box.
- In the previous email scheduler, you have an option to send to new only and send to all. We only have send to new only option in the new release scheduler. If you have to resend an email, you'll have to use the resend function.
- By default, the present day and time is already pre-populated for you (the time zone based upon your computer time).Click on the notification date field if you wish to change the date.The calendar picker will appear. Pick the desired date.
- To pick a specific time, click the drop down arrow beside the time.
- Select the desired time.
- After selecting at least one recipient list, press the SAVE button to complete creating the schedule.
- In the Submit page (Step 5), click Publish to adopt the changes.
- setting the release email send time in the past is the same as sending as soon as possible
- if a release is set to be sent out right away, allow up to ten minutes for processing and world region scheduling