You can set the date and time of when you
want the release to appear in a selected list of recipient's players
Setting release availability time
- In Contacts (Step 4) of an existing release, create a new schedule.The create schedule page will appear.
- You'll see Make Release Available section.By default, the present day and time is already pre-populated for you (the time zone based upon your computer time).
- Click on the available date field if you wish to change the date.The calendar picker will appear. Pick the desired date.
- To pick a specific time, click the drop down arrow beside the time.
- Select the desired time.
- After selecting at least one recipient list, press the Save button to complete creating the schedule.
- Because of time needed for processing and scheduling in world regions, allow up to 5 minutes for as soon as possible availability.
- Setting a date/time in the past is the same as sending as soon as possible.