To make your release available to anyone in
the Play MPE system you need to specify which lists or recipients you
want to have access to the release. Do this in an Assignment Schedule.
Viewing lists of recipients
- In Contacts (Step 4) of an existing release, create a new schedule.
- After setting the date / time for availability or send time, click Browse list to see all the lists that are available for you to select. Play MPE Lists will show you the list managed by Play MPE. My List will show you your own private list and Favourites will show you the lists you added to Favourites.Lists can be organized by the label within a folder. Each folder can contain multiple lists and sub-folders.
- On the right side each list will show the number of recipients listed under it.
- To navigate and browse the listings click the expand list icon.
Finding a list
If you have trouble finding a certain list you can search by list name at the top by entering the name or partial name.
Finding a Contact
- If you are you looking to send to a list where a certain recipient is a member, you can find that list by using the search function.
- In the search field, enter in the name or email of the recipient you are searching for to narrow the results.
- Click "add" to select that contact.
Selecting a list and all contacts
- Select a list by clicking in the check box beside the list
you want to pick. (All recipients within the list will be picked).
- If you select a folder you are selecting all lists and
their recipients contained within including any sub-folders. To
deselect, click in a filled circle to make it empty.
Selecting individual contacts/ partial selections
- You can select individual recipients within a list by clicking the Edit icon.A popup showing the recipients for that list will open.
- You can scroll the list and make your selections with the check box on the left of each contact.
- Once you have made your individual recipient selections, click Save.The list will show as checked.
To complete your schedule, click the Continue button at the bottom of the Contacts screen and then click Publish in the following screen (Step 5).