I'm using on old version of Mac OS X (El Capitan and older) and I'm no longer able to access my Play MPE player account
A widely used root security certificate, that for IdenTrust DST Root CA X3, expired on September 30. This is relied on by Let’s Encrypt security certificates. Although later versions of Mac OS X and macOS have had replacement root certificates installed, those aren’t in older versions of Mac OS X.
Please follow the steps below on how it fix this:
1. Go to https://letsencrypt.org/certs/isrgrootx1.der
and download the file (isrgrootx1.der)
2) On your Mac, Go to Applications —> Utilities
3) Select Keychain Access and Open it
4) Select System (all users) or login (current user only)
5) Go to the File Menu and select Import Items
6) Select the file you downloaded isrgrootx1.der and click Open.
7) Find it ("ISRG Root X1") in the list and double click on it.
8) Open the TRUST Section. Set “`When using this certificate:” to “Always Trust”
9) Close the window, which will ask you to verify with your computer login password.
10) Restart your computer. Access the player again.
I'm using on old version of Mac OS X (El Capitan and older) and I'm no longer able to access my Play MPE caster account
A widely used root security certificate, that for IdenTrust DST Root CA X3, expired on September 30. This is relied on by Let’s Encrypt security certificates. Although later versions of Mac OS X and macOS have had replacement root certificates ...
What is Play MPE Caster?
Version 8 of the release publishing tools, officially known as Caster is available at http://caster.plaympe.com is the most significant update to the Play MPE service in more than 9 years, this release offers critical benefits including: Anywhere, ...
Requesting access to Play MPE
The Play MPE® Player provides a convenient way to stream and download promotional music then burn CDs and export full quality, broadcast-ready files directly into your station’s playback system. This is a complimentary, invitation only service and ...
Introduction to Play MPE Reporting
Release creators and label owners using Play MPE will be able to track activity of all releases they have sent out or made available on the Play MPE system by accessing caster.plaympe.com with their regular account sign in. Why is there now a ...
I would like to access the Play MPE Player using a Username and Password
Due to insistent demand, we've added the option to log in using a username and password. 1) Go to https://player.plaympe.com/ 2) Look for the link "Have a Password?" and click it. If you don't see the link "Have a Password?" use the scroll bar to ...