Clear cache, cookies, indexedDB associated with caster (Chrome)
1) Press F12 on your keyboard to open the developer tools.
2) In the developer tools section, go to Application tab.
3) Select Storage and then clear site data.
5) Expand Session Storage, right click on https://caster.plaympe.com and clear it.
6) Expand Indexed DB, click on redux root - https://caster.plaympe.com and then select delete database.
7) Expand Cookies, right click on https://caster.plaympe.com and clear it.
8) Close the developer tools (x on the upper right hand section of the browser).
How do I clear my browser cache
Firefox Click the menu button and select Options. Select the Privacy & Security panel. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…. Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. With Cached Web Content check marked, click ...
Chrome browser crashes when downloading a release especially a multi-track release
While downloading a release, you noticed that your Chrome browser is taking up a lot of System memory and eventually crashes. Please follow the steps below. 1) Make sure that you are still logged into the player. 2) Press F12 on your keyboard to open ...
How do I resend a release using Caster?
Caster allows you to resend an email associated with a release. Please follow the steps below on how to do that. If you are looking to make changes in the release before resending, please follow the steps below: 1) Log into the Caster. 2) Click the 3 ...
Label management in Caster
Labels are used in a release to specify an owner of a release or labels associated with a release for marketing purposes. The Labels interface in Play MPE v8 allows someone with the label manager role to create labels, edit them, and upload logos for ...
Setting preferences in Caster
If you are a frequent user of Play MPE Caster you can set various defaults in your account to speed up common tasks. Accessing your preferences click on your user name in the top right hand corner of the screen and select Preferences This will ...